Deadline for registration: May 31th, 2019
The deadline for registration expired on 30 May. Due to the high demand we cannot extend the deadline.
However, we give all those interested the opportunity to be placed on a waiting list. Register for the waiting list as usual via the form below. As soon as a place is free, we will inform you.
The registration fee for the Summer School is € 450,-
After registration you’ll be asked to pay the fees earliest possible but no later than July 12th. Payments after this deadline cannot be accepted.
Conditions of participation
- There are four steps of registration for the event:
- You register through the online form below.
- You will receive a confirmation via email that your registration is confirmed pending payment.
- Please transfer the conference fee. Your registration cannot be completed until the conference fee is received. If we have not received your payment by August 14th, your registration will be cancelled.
- We will confirm the receipt of your payment via email.
- We do not accept late registrations on site.
- The conference fee cannot be paid on site.
* The registration fee includes: participation to all lectures and practical sessions, and all meals. Expenses for accommodation are not included. Participants are required to book their own hotel rooms. However, we did block a room contingent in some hotels in Gelsenkirchen (Further information here).
*Unfortunately, we cannot offer any scholarships or funding for this school.
* All participants are expected to bring their own laptop computers.
* If you want to bring a poster, the poster should be in the format DIN A 0 (118cm x 84cm). Please bring a printed version, as it is not possible to print the poster on site.